Saturday 2 November 2013

Such A Busy Bee!

I had so many post ideas lately but I haven't had the time to get one done! 
So this is a quick wee post just to let you know why! 




First of all I went away for a few days to a small village where my some of my family live on the West Coast of Scotland. It was really nice getting away from the small city I live in and having a little break from reality. However the weather wasn't the best but it was lovely for small Autumn walks.



Straight after my wee trip away it was my baby cousin's christening the day after and that same evening was my older cousin's engagement party. It was a long but good day and it was lovely seeing family and my cousins friends. I was going to do a post about my outfit and make-up and such but I ended up being rushed out the door before I could take any photos on my camera.

And this past week has been a busy one, I've been working out and I had my first driving lesson! Also I finally got a job after looking for a while, so now I'm officially employed! (Cheers all round)
But I will get round to posting again, I need to because I feel I have neglected this already and I've just started! So posts will be coming, I promise. 

I'm tempted to order some elf products with their 50% discount but right now I haven't got a lot of money so we will see. If I do I will do a haul for you all on here. 




Some non-beauty favourites from October!

I recently went and saw Bastille live in my city and they were amazing! 
Their album is so good, so give it a listen! 




I'm a book fan and someone who I know from the west coast wrote a book about her life and I must say it was a good read! It's called The Other Side by Hillary Rohde I'd recommend it for people who love a true story about a very amazing life. Hillary is from South Africa and it's about her adventures to the UK and her travels and the amazing people she has met along the way (including Mick Jagger!!). It's not out in the UK until the 10th November but my granny had a copy and I ended up reading it in about 24 hours! So if this is your sort of thing, get it pre-ordered!! (It's also available on the kindle)




Lastly a movie that I recently saw Sunshine on Leith and it was such a lovely movie! Set in the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, it's about two guys who have just left the army and are back for a great musical movie! It makes you want to be able to burst into song all the time, if only that was a reality! 




Hope you all had a lovely October and with it now November it's not long until Christmas!! 

I'm sorry this isn't a beauty post but they will be on the way! 

Hope you enjoyed this wee post! 

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment